Infinity Ward, May 2010-Present
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Designed and scripted 3 single
player campaign levels.
Into the Deep - The player
and Keegan venture underwater to take down the ATLAS class destroyer
defending the Federation factory. This level featured underwater combat,
which was a first for the Call of Duty series.
- Designed and scripted
the entire level from start to finish.
- Designed the underwater combat
system for both players and AI. This system would later be repurposed for
the game’s space levels (ODIN, LOKI).
No Man’s Land
- The player and Hesh head into “No Man’s Land” to meet up with
the Ghosts. This level featured Riley, the dog, as a unique gameplay and
- Designed and scripted the entire level from start
- Designed the AI and gameplay system for Riley, this would
later be used in other levels that featured Riley (Brave New World, Struck
Prologue - The bombastic opening
of the game puts the player in the middle of an ODIN strike that causes
the ground to break apart as the player runs for survival.
the on foot section of the level.
- Created tools to help builders
animate the movement of the ground.
- Created the outline for the single player campaign story.
Implemented battlechatter in both single player and multiplayer.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
scripted 2 single player campaign levels, as well as a SpecOps coop level
Eye of the Storm – The player accompanies Soap and Price
as they sneak through the streets of Prague. This level featured heavy
stealth and an oppressive tone inspired by “Children of Men”
and scripted the stealth sections of the level.
Rabbit Hole – Delta squad and Price team up to rescue the Russian
President. This level’s ending featured a dramatic escape in which the
members of Delta squad sacrifice themselves to save the team.
Designed and scripted the second half of the level with a fast turnaround
time of 4 weeks.
Firewall - A cooperative mission
where one player has to use turrets to defend the other player as he tries
to reach the extraction point.
- Designed and scripted the entire
mission, including the system for switching turrets
Schell Games, June 2008-May 2010
The Sum of All Thrills
- Scripted user interactions for a multi-touch table (Microsoft Surface)
- Worked on system for synchronizing user generated video with the ride system
Unannounced DS Title
- Designed and implemented game systems to integrate puzzle gameplay with storytelling
- Wrote tools for design and 2D animation in C#
Treyarch, June-December 2007
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
- Designed and scripted persistent city missions
- Wrote preliminary design document for Vulture missions
- Prototyped gameplay mechanics using proprietary scripting language
Unannounced Console Title
- Designed and implemented missions to showcase driving, parkour and melee combat systems
- Wrote mission templates using proprietary scripting language
Ateneo Java Wireless, May 2004-Sepetember 2005
Game Designer/Programmer - Mobile Games
- Developed 2D game engine for mobile games
- Designed and programmed mobile games published under SMART Telecommunications in the Philippines